Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let me introduce you to some wonderful children's books...

I have embarked on a new journey... a new journey with Barefoot Books. I have recently been named an Ambassador to to this wonderful children's publishing company. In raising our three girls and exploring children's literature, I have found that Barefoot Books really stands behind their mission.. "to celebrate art and story that opens the hearts and minds of children from all walks of life, inspiring them to read deeper, search further, and explore their own creative gifts."

Please be sure to check out the many wonderful titles at my 'brand new' website... http://lasowles.barefootbooks.com/

You, too, can become an Ambassador.. it is easy and FREE.. just log onto my barefoot books website and click on JOIN MY TEAM.

No comments: